Last week Wednesday 7 August 2019, I had the absolute pleasure of being a guest on the Expresso Morning show on SABC3. We discussed Sibling Rivalry. There were many issues raised, questions asked and answered. Some examples include:
- Is it an unrealistic fantasy desire have siblings to always get along?
- How can a parents’ behaviour contribute to, and perpetuate sibling fights?
- How can parents decrease fights between siblings, and increase harmony in the household?
- Can parents unknowingly be the cause of sibling fighting sometimes?
- How can ongoing sibling fighting negatively impact family relationships?
Take a look to see what the answers were. Leave a comment if you enjoyed it or any questions if you have any.
Parenting Advice: Decreasing Sibling Fights in The Household https://youtu.be/Cvd9nRj_2zQ
LOVE YOUR CHILDREN INDIVIDUALISTICALLY, NOT COMPARATIVELY! – Shenaaz Moos